Monday 6 December 2010

Why I Followed: NOTCOT.ORG

The next blog on my list is NOTCOT.ORG - a blog described as "For your ideas, aesthetics and amusement".
The blog posts pieces of brilliant photography and a lot of product and graphic design pieces that have what I call the 'Oh That's Clever Effect'.
There is some comment made on each piece posted, with a link to the original location the piece was found. In the future I can imagine posting a lot of things I find on this blog.

The blog is laid out in a grid, with each post represented as a polaroid photograph. Previous pages are found at the bottom of the page.
Again, if I wasn't so obsessed with writing a lot, I'm sure my blog would look a lot like this!
I did take some inspiration from NOTCOT for my colour scheme, though, using cool greys, blacks and white.

No comments:

Post a Comment