Monday 6 December 2010

Why I Followed: san francisco daily photography

The last blog I followed was san francisco daily photography, a blog from a photographer who takes his pictures around San Francisco.
As you may have guessed by now, I have a huge interest in photography, and this blog has some beautiful, inspiring, moving photographs which tell the story of daily life in one city.
As the title suggests, the blog updates every day, which will give me something to talk about on a daily basis. Admittedly, some of the photos are not to my tastes, but most of them are well done and can inspire a blog-worthy response from me.

Much like the [daily dose of imagery] blog, this blog's focus is on the photographs. Links are around the photographs and very little comment is made.
The one thing i do dislike is the 'previous' and 'next' link buttons which are found on mouseover of the photographs. They don't particularly fit in with any colour schemes or themes on the blog, and they obstruct the photographs slightly.

This blog is definitely the most inspiring and moving blog on my list, and is always the first one I check upon signing into Blogger. Expect a lot of inspirational talk if I come to blog about a photograph from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment